Custom Balloon Printing
CUSTOM PRINTING ON LATEX BALLOONS
1. ORDERING PROCEDURES
Step 1 - Review the pricing charts below.
Step 2 - Contact Balloonistics by phone or email to request a firm quote. You will be asked to email your art to email@example.com
Step 3 - Once your art is received, we will email a quote which includes an electronic proof showing how your art will appear on the balloon.
Step 4 - If our quote is acceptable and you would like to proceed with placing an order, you will be asked to complete the payment and your order will be immediately submitted for printing. At this point the order cannot be canceled and no changes can be made.
• All balloons are latex, the best grade available.
• Select up to six balloon colors per order.
• No Metallic, Neon, or Pearl colors are included with order.
• Standard printing colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Dark Green, Royal Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown, Burgundy, Teal, White. (Some colours are may or may not be avvailable)
• We do not print multi-colored art.
PRINTED IMAGE SIZE
• Images are always printed on the balloon as large as possible, unless otherwise requested. Usually the print size will be 5*5 Inches
• Text will print larger if several stacked lines of text are used instead of one or two long lines of text.
4. ART REQUIREMENTS
• Art must be emailed as vector art saved as an EPS file. Specific fonts should be converted to outlines.
• Images must be provided in Black and White
• You will receive an illustrated proof showing how the art will appear on a balloon, as part of our quote.
5. PRODUCTION TIME
• Allow 7 business days for production, plus shipping time.
6. HELIUM INFLATION AND LOCAL DELIVERY
Our printing service does not include inflating the balloons with helium.
7. FLOAT TIMES FOR HELIUM-FILLED LATEX BALLOONS
9-INCH: 6-12 Hours
8. SPEC SAMPLES
If an electronic graphic proof is not sufficient, spec samples are available only if the order is more than 50,000 Balloons.